Underground Stormwater Detention and Infiltration Systems
ACO StormBrixx® is a unique and patented plastic geocellular stormwater management system designed for surface water storage and infiltration.
Its versatility allows it to be used in applications across all construction environments as a standalone solution or as part of a Sustainable Drainage System (SUDS) and fits with all HD requirements.
The range includes:
- Brick bonded and cross bonding assembly for optimal stability
- Silt trap options for silt management
- Maintenance access and 3D inspection access to tank
- Environmentally efficient solution, minimising carbon emissions in manufacture, transportation and on-site assembly
- High void ratio minimises excavation volume
- Fully certified performance
- Manufactured from recyclable polypropylene
- Suitable for all industrial, commercial and residential applications
Sustainable surface water management is becoming an integral part of most planning applications. Consideration should be given to the management of both quantity and quality of water discharged off-site, along with ongoing maintainability.
ACO StormBrixx® is typically used for:
- Parking lots
- Shopping malls
- Educational and Industrial facilities
- Residential developments
- Commercial buildings
- Airports and Military bases
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SUDS) for USA
ACO StormBrixx® is an underground stormwater detention and infiltration system consisting of a single, recyclable, polypropylene body that can be assembled in a variety of ways to form an open bonded structure.
Plastic geocellular systems are a widely accepted method of storing stormwater, a drawback of many of these systems is the lack of accessibility for maintenance.
ACO StormBrixx® was developed to address accessibility issues and to enable easy maintenance. The system provides 3-dimensional access for inspection and maintenance while retaining its structural integrity under load.
ACO is committed to designing and producing the best solutions to stormwater management and surface water management. We understand the importance of better utilizing one of our planet’s vital resource, water, and are working tirelessly to improve its utilization, collection and reuse.
Our resolution to better our planet extends throughout the company with our employees, customers and vendors. We believe the future of drainage impacts everyone now and in the future.
ACO. creating the future of drainage
ACO is a global leader in storm and surface water management, with products to collect, clean, hold and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting sustainable drainage.
ACO offers a range of products for drainage and other services both outside and inside the building envelope. To read more, click here.